Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just another Tuesday..

Ugh..so I finally got my russian exam done today, I was kinda afraid of it and saw the words in my dream the whole night :D which wasn't a very pleasant thing. now I'm sitting here and learning for yet another exam, which is tomorrow.. this week is a really crazy one! lots of homework and tests! wish i could just wrap myself in a blanket and sleep for a few days..MUCH NEEDED!!!

The cool school kids are having holidays at this moment, but not in our school..then again, our week schedule is more flexiable than in high school... guess thats's the beauty of college/university :P

So what else? haven't heard from the guys yet, hope to record soon.. since I can feel a little cold coming my way  *Hopefully not*

i seriously always wonder, how come some peopel find so much to write in their blogs? I mean, they are alwasy so interesting  to read..i guess my life  is just boooorrriinnggg :D but maybe someday, it will get more exciting..when all my life doesn't go around just school.

So I'll see you in a few days! Stay bubbly ;)

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment